Saturday 10 March 2018

Vegan Mama Noms!



HELLO THERE

In a previous life I had a blog on here called ''Vegan Mama Noms''. Unfortunately I have lost all my login details so WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG! Vegan Mooma / Vegan Mama Noms (Mark two!!).

I am hoping to fill this blog with recipes and parenting info and junk. Because why not? :)

There may also be random chaotic videos from my incredibly chaotic life with two energetic children!

So if you are new here, and 100% you will be, here is a bit about me! :)

My name is Hannah and I live in Gloucestershire with my two children, Finn (1) and Esme (6). Finn and I are 100% vegan, and Esme is mostly vegan (although I co-parent so when she is at her father's house not vegan!). 
I spend a lot of my time looking after my kids, so don't really get a lot of time to do a lot else, but eating is something we all can do (oddly enough!!). I spend a lot of time cooking (and unfortunately cleaning), plus hours and hours trying to get my children to bed, but in my spare time (what is that even) I love music, gigs, and am currently attempting to learn Japanese (albeit very slowly!).

Esme is 6 (very almost!) and is in Year 1 at school, which she loves, and Finn currently spends all of his time running around at toddler groups or making as much of a mess of my house as possible. He is definitely going through a throwing food phase!

Anyway! That's enough of rambles!

Taters!

Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment